Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Days 21 and 22

Howdy. So yesterday, I was slightly busy... had to clean house then study for our exams this week, also had an awesome vid chat with one of my friends. :P ;) Anyway... here's the pic for yesterday and today. :D ennnnnjjjjoooooyyyyyssssss. *heart*

Day 21- A picture of something you wish you could forget.
weeellllll...... I don't have a pic of anything, because all the things that were the moments I wish i could forget were quite important in my life. They helped me get stronger. If i could forget ONE thing it would be pain. I wish I could forget about all the pains I went through. Backstabbing, good-byes, horrible teasings, etc. But if I forgot them, I wouldn't be as strong as I am and I wouldn't be where I am now. :) lol. so..... on to todays :D
Day 22- a picture of something you wish you were better at.
lol... best pic I could get to describe it :P I wish I could be better at singing and playing guitar.... kinda like Taylor Swift :P I LOVE her songs!! Especially Mine, Love Story, Untouchable, Our Song, and Breathe.

No comments: