Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 7

Day 7- A picture of your most treasured item.
Difficult.... again....
I decided on these picS. I have a bunch of treasured items... 'course, i don't call them items. I call them family *heart* love you gals.

The person I tell EVERYTHING to.... My sister Bekah.

my friendship between Kris and I is more than a simple little friendship..... its a sistership as well. My dearest Kristi, I luv you so much and think about you daily. Can't wait to see you in two months!! *heart* luv you.

My baby girl, Charity. I can't imagine my life without her in it. She makes me smile every day and i love her immensely. I'm glad i held you on the day in Sept. 2005, charity. You're always in my heart. I luv you baby. See you in 2 months!!

hahaha.... I wanted to save this, but i'll just post it again later. My friendship between my girls is my most treasured item. *heart* love you all



No comments: