Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 30

Day 30- A picture of someone you miss. AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I miss EVERYONE!!!!!! Sooooo, I got alot of pics... again. ;) Lets just say I miss everyone I grew up with. *heartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheart* LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! You'll never be forgotten. *heart* :) Last day of this *sniffsniff* oh well... just means I won't be posting much anymore ;) :P sooo... ennnjjjjjjjjjoooooooooooyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss *heart*
Me and one of my lil 'bfs'/buddies, Jesse. He's such a cutie but full of energy!!! :P


One of my best girlfriends. love ya, faithyfufu!!! :P (sisterly love, y'all.... that's all.)

Looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg time ago!!!! This was in 1999 I believe. I'm the one with the pinkish shirt and hat on and my first ever bff, Sam, is the other one eating........................ her finger :P Love ya, Sam!!!! Missed you over the years but thankful we got back in touch! *heart*
My Grandpa Hamelund and our Golden Retriever, Sadie. Grandpa left us in 2004 (i believe) and Sadie left us last year. :'( Miss you both terribly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My other lil 'bf'/buddy, Isaiah. Miss your hugs TERRIBLY, Saiah!!!!!! You're smile is sooooo stinkin contagious, I LOVE your laugh, and your hugs do me wonders!!!!! Love ya!!!! *heart* {and all you other Hallman kids, sorry i didn't post all of y'all's pics lol}


My lil 'sis'/bff Krista. She's the older sis of Saiah. So much giggles, laughter, tickling, hitting, tears, hugs, smiling with her. Miss ya, Kris!!!!!!! love ya!!!! *heart*


My other lil 'sis'. Love you, Hannah!!!! You are soooooooooooooo awesome and I miss ya terribly!!!!


This lil gal. Oh, I love her to death. Her smile and laugh are also soooooooooo stinkin contagious!!!!!!! She can make anyone laugh or smile. She's so cute and I'm blessed to be her Brookie Unni. *heart*


My older sis, Bekah. *heartheartheartheart* I love ya Sissy!!!!!!! We have the most awesome, random, awkward, emotional conversations!!!!!!!!!! So glad your my sis and I hope to see ya soon!!!!


1 comment:

Bekah said...

I <3 <3 <3 you too!!!!