Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 28

Day 28- A picture of something you're afraid of. I'm afraid of a few things, but these are the things I'm scared of the most!! Hate em all.
I HATE roller coasters!!! Been on 1 and it scared the daylights outta me. I hate the feeling of falling too :P HATE, DESPISE SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scare the daylights outta me too. Yes, i've seen sharks and i still hate them.
Snakes. We just did a Biology chapter on reptiles and we spent days learning of snakes.... scared me to even look at the pics. lol. Yes, i have seen a snake.... about a ft in front of me one time. That was a blind snake, too. My bros and a few of their friends have seen other snakes including a cottonmouth. TX is awesome :P


I'm soooooooooooooo scared of these things. HATE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scare everything out of me!!!!!!! Living in TX, we got to see alot of spiders. I touched a wolf spider, saw a few tarantulas, and a couple of jumping spiders. Scared me to death.


No comments: