Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 27

Day 27- A picture of yourself and a family member. Let me rephrase that..... "Some pictures of yourself and a few of your family members." :P Got 5 this time ;) Hope you enjoy and did you realize that there are only 3 days left of this?????? =O Well, just shows ya April is comin fast which means..... MAY IS COMING FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D enjjjjjjjjjjoooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyy
Me and daddy *heart*

Me and Sissy *heart* love ya, sis!!! btw, you sneezed last night.... just sayin. ;) :P dart ya
Me and my baby girl *heart and long super duper tight hug* Love ya, baby!!!


A new one :D kinda grainy and dark, but oh well. me and my lil sis, Krista *heart* love ya, girl!!!!!


me and my maniatic bros. Is maniatic a word???????? well, it is now :P Love this pic.... shows you how fun life is/was in the Hamelund family. :P Love ya, Nathan and Josh.


No comments: