Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 14

Day 14- a picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
hmmmm........ i can't imagine my life without alot of people, but I narrowed it down to five :D Hope you enjoooooyyyyyy :D:D:D:D oh, could y'all please keep me in your prayers again? A few days ago I hit my head on my floor pretty hard and I've been having an on/off headache that I think might be a result of that. :-/ Thanks!

My daddy, Darrell Hamelund. :) Love you Daddy!!!

My lil sis, Kris. Love you Krista!!! *heart and hug*

My other lil sis, Charity. I LUVS YOU BABY GIRL!!!!!! Could never ever imagine life without you. *heart, hug, and kiss*


One of my really super close guy friends/cuz, Alex Cole. :D Love ya, Alex!!! Glad ur my cuzin :D *heart and smile*

My older sis, Bekah. I dart you, Sissy!!!!!!!!!! always will! Hey, wanna go to Canada? ;) Just sayin.... :P idy!! *heart and hug*



No comments: