Sunday, March 20, 2011

Catch Up

Howdy!! sooo... we went to Michigan Thursday and stayed the weekend, just got back. My bro had to do his Science Project over there, because we weren't sure if the base here would let us blow stuff up. :P That's the reason i wasn't posting much- no internet access. :( Anyway, here's the pics that I missed and yes... they ARE backwards. lol.

Day 20- A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
EUROPE!!! hands down. :D:D:D:D Always wanted to go there again. I was born in Germany but we moved to TX when I was 2 and 1/2 so I don't remember it much.

Day 19- A picture of you when you were little.
:D Wasn't I cute?? ;) :P

Day 18- A picture of your biggest insecurity.
I say my glasses. I hate them!!!! x-( They get in the way ALL.THE.TIME.

Day 17- A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Music!!!!! :D:D:D:D I'm a MAJOR music person, I'd choose listening/playing music over movies or books lol. It's helped me through the hardest times. I have so many songs that I can relate to right now.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hey! Do you still have the same phone number? I just got my own cell, and I was wondering if you text? If not I will try to call you. Sorry I haven't kept in touch, I have been really busy!

Brooke said...

Hey hannah!! yes i do have the same number and yes i do have text :D thats awesome u got ur cell. :D talk soon <3