Monday, February 28, 2011

Random Pics

Wow, haven't posted pics on here for awhile. ;) Been posting all of them on my FOTO BLOG. I just recently did a few collages and thought I'd post 'em on here. :) I'm sooo tired at the moment. Have i ever mentioned that i HATE Mondays??? well, i do. I sound like Garfield :P (I love that cat :P) anyway, some good news!! *about* 61 DAYS TIL I'M IN TX!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Can't wait, please continue to pray wth us.... I'd really appreciate that sooooooooooo much!!! For those who have no idea what it's like to be torn apart from the people you grew up with and the only town you ever knew, you are lucky!! It feels like someone just stabbed you in the heart and then when you feel like you've recovered from it, the pain comes back for another round and digs deeper. It hurts... bad. But, I've been doing fine. I've had two very close friends helping me through this and they help me keep my head up. (thanks Alex and Bek <3) Anyway, enough of my rambling... here's the pics. :D:D:D:D ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!


hehehe :P The one on the left is from last year and the one on the right is from this year.... kind of changed a bit :P

Sisters FOREVER!!! Bek, I love you soooo much. You're the best big sis I've ever had!! DART YOU!!!!

Two of my absolute favs. :) Luvs you, Sissy!!!!!!!

No comments: