Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pictures To Show What's Going On.....

Howdy!!! I thought that it was about time to put some pics up. Soooooo...... we had a blizzard yesterday. Would you believe me if I said I WALKED in that blizzard?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! It's true! Almost flew, lost my breath, couldn't see very well, almost slipped on the ice, and sunk in the deep snow a lot. I hate snow! We got about 3ish feet! We had to shovel that snow this morning..... not fun. I was able to snap a few pics before hand. :) So, here they is. Hope you enjoy... and those that live in the south where it feels like spring.... Y'ALL ARE SOOOOOOOO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait til spring!! :P anywho.... here ya go. Talk later!!! <3


Random shot that I took last night. Thought it was pretty cool.

Walking in the deep snow. It was C.O.L.D

I made the climb!!! :D:D
:P

Starting the climb.

Josh tried, but this happened :P No, jk. He did that on purpose. :P He got stuck and needed my help up. ;)

yeah... sure.... he looks sooo tough. He needed his lil sis to help him up. :P
Josh climbing. Mr. Williams {neighbor... left} was shoveling... see how deep it was????

Climbing again

Dad starting to shovel


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEET!!!

Brooke said...

Kinda. I don't really like it much. Umm, what's your name? Have we met before?