Monday, January 31, 2011

No Title..... Very Random...

Hi!!!!!! what's up????? and please don't say the sky or heaven, I know that :P Ummm, what's new you ask??? Well, I'm craving Italian food like crazy!!!! I'm listening to music. I had a horrible day. I wanna go home bad, I can't even listen to or play a song without crying if it reminds me of home. Sorry if I sound emotional, but it's very hard adjusting up here. It's freezing outside. We're supposed to have a blizzard. :-/ I despise snow. I hate Mondays. Yesterday at church was pretty awesome. I love photography and have been thinking about it constantly. I love my 'sisters' :D I have the most amusing conversations with them. :P I miss my sisters. :-/ Life is boring and slow right now. I'm wearing 8 bracelets right now, a mixture of silly bands and others. I can't wait for spring!! I'm supposed to finish my science project on Friday and I haven't even started it :P I love break up songs and don't even know why. Just ask Alex :P I'm actually comfortable- not freezing or burning.... surprise surprise. lol I still need to write 4 or 5 of my friends. :-/ Sorry girls. I don't think homework should last 2-3 hours. I HATE, DETEST, DESPISE algebra!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x-( We have ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D If you can't tell, I'm bored and my mind is hopping everywhere, so I'm kinda between emotions :P My room smells flowery, very girly. "When my world is falling apart. When there's no light to break up the dark, that's when I, I, I look at you. When the waves are flooding the shore, and I can't find my way home anymore. That's when I, I, I look at you." :P sorry, had to post. it's the song I'm listening to right now. Very nice. I don't usually listen to the girl who sings it though. I don't care for her. For those who don't know who she is... you ain't missing out on much. :P Anyway, that song is dedicated to my friends and family. <3 Love you guys!!! Are you bored of this yet?????? Okay, then. I'll stop. Thanks for reading!!! Hope you enjoyed my randomness. :P Talk later!! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss

No comments: