Friday, December 24, 2010

Last year.....

At this time, my family and I were excited about the engagement of my bro and (now) sister-in-law. Doesn't feel like a year. This year... Dad is playing a video game :P He's been at it half the day... lot of fun. :D And mom and Josh are just chillin. Me? I'm writing up a post then afterwards, I'll probably go watch some Love Boat and maybe talk to Sissy. :)
Last year.... our Dearest dog had the first seizure that we witnessed. We were all quite shaken up about it. I miss our Sadie Bug. Oh, and I miss Nathan too :P ;) Still can't believe it's been a year since those events. :-/ This year... our cats are as crazy as they were last year.
Anyway... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you have a blessed Christmas and don't forget... CHRIST is the reason for the season.

Sadie Bug... <3 :)

Nathan and Tracy. :) Can anyone say 'AWWWWWWWWW' :P ;)


2 comments:

{Far From Perfect} said...

Aawwww.. lol but seriously that's what came to mind. :D Haha! Merry Christmas friend! Love to you!

Brooke said...

hahah... really?? that's cool. :) Merry Christmas to you too!