Saturday, December 4, 2010

Great Song that Fits My Day.....

I woke up this morning and looked out my window (b/c I remembered dad say that 90% of snow last night and 100% snow today) and I saw about two inches of snow..... :D:D:D:D I did my chores and then went outside and took tons of pictures, so you should see some pics soon....when I get around to it ;) :P Anyway... this song really fits the day. "White Christmas" by Bing Crosby, but on my playlist, sung by Celtic Woman. Y'all should know what it sounds like so you don't HAVE to listen to it ;) anyway, enjoy!!!! :D I'm going to go outside and freeze some more. :P

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten,
and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
With every Christmas card I write.
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I woke up this morning and it was snowing here in North Carolina too! :D It didn't last, but it was so cool!!!

Brooke said...

Awesome!!!!! I do love the snow, I just hate the cold. lol. I know what ya mean bout it going but being cool.... that's similar to TX snow lol!