Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Review....

Great Christmas!!!! I hope y'all had a grand Christmas as well. :) Right now, I'm sitting on the couch with MY new laptop :D:D:D:D and wearing my new comfy purple PJs. :) Me luvs them!!!! :D:D:D My grandparents also were kind enough to give me 2 music CDs and my cats got me one other. :) My favorites.... Celtic Woman's first CD and Celtic Thunder's two newest CDs.... Take Me Home and It's Entertainment. :D I am so blessed. =) I also got a few shower gels, a day-by-day calendar of cats and dogs... and a few other animals (for 2011), and a printer for my photography. :) Ain't that so awesome of my sweet family. :) We all got quite a few stuff and we all enjoy them immensely. Oh!! also.... I got a awesome head warmer thing... ya know what I'm talkin about? It's a panda bear head... I LOVE IT!!!!! If you know me... I'd wear them out in public 24/7 :P I'm just crazy like that. :) Anyway... I gotta go, but please don't forget..... Christmas isn't about presents or food or family gatherings. Yes, it is nice to have those things, but Christ is the real reason.... He came to earth as a baby for us and then He died for us 33 years later. Don't forget about that, mmk??? Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Country Sisters said...

A laptop? I envy you!! No just joking. Hopefully I can get one soon...

Luv u!

Hannah

Brooke said...

Hey Hannah... you changed your blog name! That's awesome. :) Yep... got a laptop. It's mainly for my photography but I can also use it for blogging and email. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)