Friday, December 17, 2010

Another Picture/Song Post ;)

"Whenever You Remember"~Carrie Underwood
When you look back at times we had....

I hope you smile...

And know that through the good and through the bad....

I was on your side when nobody could hold us down....

We claimed the brightest star....

And we, we came so far....

And no they won't forget....

Whenever you remember times gone by....

Remember how we held our heads so high...

When all this world was there for us....

And we believed that we could touch the sky...

Whenever you remember, I'll be there

Remember how we reached that dream together. Whenever you remember.
I love you, Krista, Charity, and Debbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you all!!!!!!!!! <3 I'll always be there. :)



2 comments:

{Far From Perfect} said...

Oh each time I love these more!!!! :D I'm heading out to spend the afternoon with my sister and my four best friends.. I can't wait! I'll have to do a post like this. :)

Brooke said...

Awww.. I can't wait to see what you have :D Best friends pictures are the best!!! :D I'm glad you're enjoying these... i may do another one, but I'm not sure. we'll see. :)