Thursday, December 23, 2010

Another Friday Night

I saw this tag on Emily Joy's blog and I thought it looked fun, so I decided to do it. :D

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 20 friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!

Here are the questions:

IF SOMEONE SAYS ‘ARE YOU OKAY’ YOU SAY?
Holdin On To You- Brad Paisley
Hmm... Okay...

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Thanks for the 'G' Chord- John Michael Montgomery
Okay.... interesting lol


HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Old Blue Chair- Kenny Chesney
Wow.... I'm doing horrible :P

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Demons- Kenny Chesney
Never heard this song before... I'm listening to my bro's playlist ;) :P But that's hilarious!!!

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
That's Not Her Picture- John Michael Montgomery
HAHAHAHA!!!!

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
Cloud Of Dust- Brad Paisley
Haha... okay. I love this song b/c it has Texas in it :P lol

WHAT’S YOUR MOTTO?
Huckleberry- Toby Keith
HAHAHA

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Never Wanted Nothing More- Kenny Chesney
AWESOME!!!! Got a good one that time :P

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
When Somebody Loves You- Alan Jackson
Hmm... okay

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Don't Blink- Kenny Chesney
HAHA!! that's true, I do think bout that often!!! And I love this song, too. :D

WHAT IS 2+2?
American Soldier- Toby Keith
Told you I was horrible at math :P Love this song... it's like my fam's theme song

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Country Boy- Alan Jackson
Hahaha... okay. :P


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
The Little Girl- John Michael Montgomery
HAHAHAHA!! Love this song!! And I'm laughing so hard LOL

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
I Go Back- Kenny Chesney
Hmm... I do have flashbacks every once in awhile. :P lol

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
You Had Me From Hello- Kenny Chesney
Okay....

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Baptism- Kenny Chesney
Alrighty then.... lol

WHAT WILL YOU DO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue- Toby Keith
HAHAHA!!! okay....


WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
We Danced- Brad Paisley
Hmm.. okay. there is a 'ed' at the end of 'dance' which makes it past tense... :P

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
There Goes My Life- Kenny Chesney
HAHAHAHA!!!!

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Beer For My Horses- Toby Keith and Willie Nelson
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You better NOT feed my horses beer, or else YOU ARE DEAD :P

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Losing My Touch- Toby Keith
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Young- Kenny Chesney
THAT IS SOOOOO TRUE!!!!!!!!!! I wanna be young again :P

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
1976- Alan Jackson
NONE OF US WERE EVEN THOUGHT OF IN 1976!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT’S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Right Where I Want You- Alan Jackson
HAHA!!!! Yes, don't go right where i want you... keep going on with your own life. :P

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Speed- MontgomeryGentry
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Only Prettier- Miranda Lambert
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! I'm not prettier, sooo... yeah. that fits :P

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
New Strings- Miranda Lambert
(Yeah, switched playlists... ran out of songs) LOVE this song but it doesn't make me cry :P

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Gunpowder and Lead- Miranda Lambert
HAHAHA... guess that means my hubby won't survive with me :P ;)

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Love Song- Miranda Lambert
HAHAHA!!! no it don't!!!

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Sparks Fly- Taylor Swift
HAHAH!!! guess sooo.... hmmm....

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Mine- Taylor Swift
BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
My Town- MontgomeryGentry
HAHA!!! I do miss MY town. :-/


WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO SAY TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU?
When The Sand Runs Out- Rascal Flatts
HAHAH!!!! okay then...

WHAT WILL YOU NAME THIS NOTE?
Another Friday Night- Kenny Chesney
HAHA.... mmk...

Okay... I tag all my followers!!! :D:D:D Hope you have as much fun as I did. :D



No comments: