Thursday, December 9, 2010

15 More Posts til.............

MY 200th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D Isn't that awesome????? Anyway.... the song of the day is "Where Are You Christmas?" sang by a cute 4-year-old girl on my playlist. :) I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please listen to this one at least! :)

Where are you Christmas?
Why can't I find you?
Why have you gone away?
Where is the laughter
You used to bring me?
Why can't I hear music play?

My world is changing,
I'm rearranging.
Does that mean Christmas changes too?

Where are you Christmas?
Do you remember
The one you used to know?
You and I were so carefree
And nothing's easy,
Did Christmas change or just me?

2 comments:

Where the Green Grass Grows said...

I love that song:) It's always been one of my favorite ones!

Brooke said...

Mine too!!!! I LOVE it!!