Friday, November 5, 2010

What is a Friend?????

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
- Anon


"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart." ~ Anon

"A friend is someone who knows all about you but still loves you anyway." ~Anon.


"Together forever never apart, maybe in distance but NEVER in heart." ~Anon.


"Friendship is one mind in two bodies."
- Mencius



“When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.” ~ Anon.



"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me." ~Anon.



"A true friend is someone who knows there's something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face." ~Anon.


No comments: