Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Couple of New Things....

Sooo... I decided to get a new background. What do ya think???? (not that anyone looks on here lol ;) ) I think it looks pretty good. I'm not big on red, but i think the blog title and description is pretty good (if I may say so myself).
You will be hearing some Christmas music soon..... whenever I feel like putting it on here ;).... yeahyeahyeah... I know, It's not even DECEMBER!!! oh well.... I don't care. lol I LOVE Christmas music!!!!!!!!!! and I know I would forget to do this when it's December and then I'd probably be super duper busy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anywho..... nothing is very new... well, except for a few private things, but other than that everything is good. Thanks everyone who have been praying for me and my fam. The adjustment to the north is still taking time for me. It's going to be years before I heal. :'( At least I'll be in TX in May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lord willing. :D:D:D:D can't wait! :D
Tomorrow we will be heading to MI for Thanksgiving.... YAYAY!!!! It actually will probably snow..... burrrrrrr..... not looking forward to that. :( sorry, hate the cold. :-/ I'm used to the heat.
Anyway... I won't be here Tuesday to say this, so HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget to thank the good Lord for ALL His blessings. He's sooooo good. I'm thankful for everything. He's soo good to me even when I don't deserve it. He has blessed me with great friends that love me when I'm grumpy and when I'm sad. I'm blessed to have a great family that is just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 I'm blessed to have two annoying kittens (and the other three), even though some days I want to kill them (like Friday night.... Callee ate my music.... NOT joking. Mom would definitely believe me if i told her Callee ate my homework... hmmm ;) :P) anyway, I'm thankful for music....... I WOULD DIE without it!! Piano ability, singing ability.... immediate death without it ;) okay, gotta go. Don't forget to count your blessings. (Not copycatting you, Bek :P) ;) :) :D:D:D

10 comments:

Sarah Grace said...

I like the new background!! =) Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Brooke said...

Thanks. :D

Hannah said...

Hey, how long are you going to be in Mi??

Brooke said...

We're leaving today at noonish and we're going to be there until Sunday. We're staying in Scotville/Ludington which is about 1:45 minutes from you. :-/

Melanie said...

Did you move; or just on a winter vacation?

And Your background looks awesome! I don't think I could ever have the patience to change my background every holiday. But your background is super cute!

Brooke said...

We moved to Illinois in August, we visited my grandparents in Michigan for Thanksgiving. :) Thanks. :D Glad you like my background. :D

Where the Green Grass Grows said...

Hey,
First time to your blog and I enjoyed it:) Have a great day!!
Jennifer

Brooke said...

Awww thanks Jennifer. Are you friends with any of my other bloggy friends? Nice meeting you. :D

Where the Green Grass Grows said...

Hey:)
Yes,I also visit a bunch of other blogs on your list and became friends with some of them on facebook:)Nice meeting you too!

Brooke said...

Oh okay. I visited your blog a couple times and noticed that you follow Zara and Rebekah. :) Love those girls :D Hope you enjoy my randomness and blog posts. :D