Friday, October 8, 2010

Pics from when I met my Sissy =D

I can't believe I never posted these... well, when we met up with Bekah and the others, we were getting busy. So sometime in July, near the beginning, I was able to meet up with one of my super close friends!!!! Rebekah Nixon (also known as Bekah). =D She's one of the sweetest people in the whole wide world and I'm glad the Lord put us into each other's lifes. I gotta go, here's the pics. :D


Our moms... Becky Hamelund, Kim Nixon, and Lanette Misner

Us girlys :D Or the sisters haha: (L to R) Kryssy, me, Bekah, and Laurie

The phones that have kept communication between us... the Misners' on the bottom, Bekahs' in the middle, and mine on top :)


Kryssy takin a pic of me while I'm takin a pic of her

Same, but with Sissy

Bekah (Sissy) and me (BJ)

:) Miss ya Bekah and can't wait to see you whenever we're able to get together!! <3


No comments: