Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Guess what?????

1.) I like the name Rusty Bee (if you couldn't tell)
2.) I love TX and miss it!!!
3.) My bff is Krista. :D
4.) I got to talk and see her on Friday over Skype :D
5.) I may be able to meet up with my Sissy next year
6.) Cats are my least favorite animals at the moment
7.) I understood Algebra 2 for the first time today
8.) I'm soooooooooooooo bored
9.) I love wearing my cowgirl boots!!!!
10.) I LOVE GNC and miss it
11.) Kids are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 em.
12.) I LOVE Silly Bands
13.) My friends are AWESOME!!!!!!!!
14.) I have recetly started using 'lol'
15.) My fav song at the moment is A Bird Without Wings :D
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
If you don't know..... 15 is a significant number in this post, I wonder why. :P
I seem to remember now, somebody's birthday is tomorrow... I really don't know. :P lol. Yeah, I'm actually 15 tomorrow and I'm SUPER happy!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

6 comments:

Covey Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

Brooke said...

thanks!!! :D

Sharon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE! :) You're going to LOVE being 15! :)

Brooke said...

Thanks Sharon!!! :D I already do! It feels so great to tell everyone that I'm fifteen instead of saying I will be fifteen soon :D

Hannah said...

Happy birthday!!! I didn't realize it but we are both 15 for 2 months!! Yeah!!

Brooke said...

You're bday is in December?? suhweet!!! :D My bff's bday is in August so we're both the same age for two months also. :D that's cool!