Friday, July 23, 2010

Looong Time!

Hey everyone!! I know, it's been awhile since I posted last! We have been super busy! Monday, we went to Dallas to drop off Nathan's 'junk'. :) Tuesday, I got a new shirt!!! It's a medium blue with "Faded Glory 2010" on it. :) I love it! We also cleaned out the shed that day. Wednesday, Got another new shirt.... after waiting 12 and 1/2 years I FINALLY got a Texas Longhorns shirt!!! It matches the one I got Bekah, too! :) Yesterday, we went to Sea World for the last time. :( It was a fun day and I know I got my workout! Hahaha. I got another shirt that day as well!! :) It's brown with Clydesdale horses on it and it says 'Sea World' near the bottom. I LOVE it! :) I have been really blessed with getting these new shirts because I have been in need of new shirts for quite some time now! :) Anyway, today the packers came and are (at the moment) packing up my room. :'( Monday they will finish packing. *sigh* we have been majorly busy and will be for the next couple days/weeks. I don't know when the next time I'll post but it might not be for awhile. So until then, Good bye and have a safe and fun summer! <3


2 comments:

Love Unawakened said...

I look forward to reading what you have to say!

Maggie said...

Hey!

I started a free, online Christian girls magazine called Inspired. I was wondering if you were interested in subscribing or joining the staff. For more info, check out our website: www.inspiredmagazine.webs.com

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com