Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Random Pics! =D

Howdy y'all!!!! I've decided to post some new pics that I've edited! :) I'm been hooked on editing lately. :) I just love doing pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D Well, I guess I should go! Tell me what ya think. =D

I like this one!

And this one! :)

I LOVE this one!! This piano is a baby grand that I was able to play on in Michigan....it was the churchs that we visited!!


I like this picture also!

Me and the beautiful bride.... Lucy. :) She was my teacher, friend, and alot of things. :) She was married to John Michael Metcalf on 7-7-07




I love this one....green is Krista's favorite color. I couldn't think of a good caption though. (please leave me any suggestions!)





4 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness!!! That second picture of the footprints in the sand - that has to be on or near Camp Lejune in NC! Is it? If so, then I know EXACTLY where that was taken! We went swimming there last year! So cool!! If that's not the place then it's one VERY similar!

Brooke said...

You are a little off..... it's in Michigan at Lake Michigan. :) God makes wonderful beaches, doesn't He??

Jennifer said...

Beautiful pics!!!

Brooke said...

Thanks! :)