Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Preparation

Howdy y'all!!! Well, to start off with, Nathan did not pass the PT test like two weeks ago, and for a couple of days the Army kept saying that they wouldn't let him go for the wedding. Anyway, Mrs. Bond and Dad finally managed to let Nathan 'loose'. :) So..... on Saturday, July 3rd of 2010, Mr. Nathan Scott Hamelund and Miss Tracy Michelle Bond will officially be wed to each other. Anyway, we have almost all the preparations done with and everyone is getting anxious!!! I will post pictures if I find time. For now I will show y'all the gorgeous wedding ring of Tracy's. The engagement ring is supposed to go in the middle. :)






4 comments:

~Rebecca~ said...

that is a very pretty ring!!! I love your background by the way!!!

~Rebecca

Brooke said...

Rebecca,
Thank you for the compliment. :)

Taylor said...

W-O-W! That's so pretty! =D =D =D =D =D Weddings make me squeal girlishly. =D

Sara said...

I love that ring at I really like your background also :)
Sara