Saturday, May 1, 2010

Update on Me!!!!!! Hahaha

Howdy y'all!!! It's been awhile since I actually told you what was going on in my life! :) So I'm gonna bore you! hehehehe!! Tuesday dad bought the family a Fujifilm camera.....well I'll be playing with it the most! :P Today I just got a new CD from Victorious Valley!!! I LOVE them!!! Well, their songs! :) So now I have "Who Will Go To America?", "For The Cause of Christ", and now "Picture of Grace". I LOVE the CDs!!! Yesterday I spent the night with one of my good friends, Hannah! We had fun!!! Pics are coming soon! :) Today I was able to talk to my really good friend Krista!!! Anyway, How do you like my "new" blog? I've been playing around on it. Well I gotta go! Bye!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth J. said...

Brooke, I am sorry that it has taken me a few days to reply to the question you dropped on my blog, In regard to how long I have been doing ABeka DVD's; it has been since I was in third grade. I really love it and it has taught me so much.

Brooke said...

Oh! I forgot I asked you a question. hahaha I'm sorry, I
m not thinking clearly today, but thanks for telling me. That's great! I've had it around there...2nd or 3rd grade! :)