Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day and our 'surprise' trip! :)

Hey y'all! Just to have a quick post..... I just want to thank every soldier for their service for our country and our freedom! "All gave some, but some gave it all!" Thank you soooo much!
Now, for the second part.... Thursday, we left for Michigan so that we can surprise our grandparents for their 50th anniversary party on Saturday. We really surprised them! :) I also got to surprise two of my dear friends, Bekah and Kryssy. I surprised Bekah by calling her up for the first time on Saturday. That was soooo cool! :) Well, I gotta go, we'll be heading back to TX on Wednesday! =D Well, bye! :)

"And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died that gave that right to me.
And I'll gladly stand up, next to you and defend her still today,
'Cause there ain't no doubt, I love this land,
GOD BLESS THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

5 comments:

Samantha said...

yay! have fun....

Covey Family said...

Hey!! Listen you(jk)!! Next time your in MI, let me know!! It would be cool to get together!! I think you're only about 45min-1hour from us, maybe you can come 2 our church sometime.

~sarah

Hannah said...

Aww... and you didn't let me know that you were coming. :{

Brooke said...

Sam: Thanks, we did!

Sarah: So Sorry, we were in Ludington and it was only a quick trip so we didn't so alot of visiting everywhere. :)

Hannah: SOOOOOOOO soorry!! I was gonna write you, but then we got sooo busy! As I said to Sarah, it was only a wuick trip.

Brooke said...

oops, I meant quick for Hannah's sorry! and do in Sarah's!