Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey y'all! Just wanted to give a quick shout out to everyone....... I'M DONE WITH 9TH GRADE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall never go back!! All I need to do is start singing the hallelujah chorus! :P Thank you to all those who prayed for me, the prayers were greatly appreciated! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that school is over, I'm probably going to be busy...I don't know. We're moving in July, sometime near the end, so please pray that all goes smoothly. :) Well, I gotta go! Oh, yeah! Do y'all like my new background??? I think it was kinda pretty! =D Well ttyl! bye!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey Brooke!

I finally got around to looking at your blog. It's so cute!

Congrats on being done with school! I'm done too, and it's a wonderful feeling! = )

I'll be praying for you! Where are you moving to?

I'll talk to you later! = )

~Mandy

Taylor said...

AWESOME!!!!! Congrats! I finished last week too! =D

BK said...

Such a good feeling, no? I literally have like 2 weeks left to finish in 10th grade but summer started and I never looked back LOL I should finish them though... Ughh.....

Brooke said...

GREAT feeling! I love it!