Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Old Fashioned Day 2010

Howdy y'all! Well it's approaching! Next month we will be having our yearly Old Fashioned Day, and this year is Edwardian 1900s-1940s, but I pick Edwardian. I like their dresses they're so pretty!! I thought I would give y'all a pic of what it's gonna look like, and of course I'll post the real pics of it when the time comes! Also, this pic is NOT mine, I got it from the Sense and Sensibilty Patterns website (click name to go there). I just wanted to show y'all what it looked like! Bye!



6 comments:

God's Been Good said...

Pretty Dress! I love Old Fashioned Sunday!

Jennifer

Brooke said...

I love Old Fashioned Day, also! It's so fun to dress up!

Hannah Elizabeth said...

very pretty! Where'd you get your blog background?

Miss ya girl!

Love,
Hannah

Brooke said...

Hey Hannah! I got my blog background from Scrappin' Blogs, it's on my list on my profile. Miss ya too!!!

Sarah and Mrs. Covey said...

Hey Brooke,


I tagged you, so you can check out my blog for details!!


sarah

Brooke said...

Thanks Sarah!