Monday, February 8, 2010

No, I didn't win!

Nope! I didn't win the pattern, oh well, I can live without it! :) Well, I just wanted to tell y'all that on Sunday afternoon we got a phone call. Guess who from??? .............................................. THAT'S RIGHT!!!! PV2 Nathan Scott Hamelund! He is doing very well, and he's very excited about next month, his graduation which is on the 12th. He said to me that he's been counting down the days till he gets home since the moment he got there! Haha! Well, that's all I wanted to say! Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend and Monday! I had a okay day at Good News Club, I have four kids in my group, and I LOVE them!!! I have second graders!!! They're very nice! Well, better go, my bedtime, school in the morning! UGH!!! =D

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Well, my weekend was good, but my Monday is another story. LOL I work with second-graders in Awanas, and I love them!