Sunday, February 28, 2010

Army Song

Okay, if many of you have gmail, then you'd know about the new Buzz thing and (if you have my email address) what I've been doing. I've been posting the songs for the military, and I decided to post them on here. And seeing that I have been and Army brat, it seems only fitting to do Army first!! :) Don't worry, I'll post all of them. Tell me what military part you're in or you like!! Here's Army....in honor of my father: SSG (E-6) Darrell K. Hamelund and brother: PV2 Nathan S. Hamelund (who graduates in a week!!!!). Love you both!!!

March along, sing our song, with the Army of the free,
Count the brave, count the true who have fought to victory
We're the Army and proud of our name
We're the Army and proudly proclaim

First to fight for the right,
And to build the nations might,
And the Army goes rolling along
Proud of all we have done,
Fighting till the battle's won,
And the Army goes rolling along.

Then it's Hi! Hi! Hey!
The Army's on it's way.
Count off the cadence loud and strong(TWO! THREE!)
For where e'er we go
You will always know
That the Army goes rolling along.

2 comments:

Covey Family said...

Yea!! GO ARMY

HOO HA HA

I've got a video of my little brother doing that, it is sooooo cute!!!!!! ~lol~

sarah

Brooke said...

I agree!!! That sounds really cute about your brother!! HOOAH!! ...For the Army :)