Monday, January 4, 2010

A Tag!!!!

Howdy!! Lakota tagged me, so thank you Koda!!! Here it is:

Here are the rules:
1, Do quick post about the person that tagged you saying thanks(Which I'll skip, cause I don't have the time!)
2, Answer the 10 questions
3, Follow 3 new blogs and list them.
4, Tag 6 people
5, Challenge one person to do something fun or crazy

Here are the 10 questions:
1: Have you ever been to a rodeo? YEAH!!!!!!!!

2: Have you ever tried to ride a cow? Nope

3: Have you ever milked a cow or goat? Not yet! ;)

4: Have you ever been to a Demolition Derby? Nope

5: What is your favorite Country song? Okay, I'll be honest, "Love Story"

b: Who's the artist? Taylor Swift

6: Do you like to hunt? Never been hunting, but if I have, I'd probably like it!

7: Have you ever cooked your breakfast over an open fire in your backyard? Nope

8: Have you ever thought that the muck was shallow and when you stepped in it, you sank knee deep? Nope

9: What is the hardest thing you have ever done? Say Good-bye to my cat Shadow

10: (The question is optional) What's one of your most embarrassing moments? I'll skip!

I Tag:
Katie K.
Rebekah T.
Jennifer
Dave
Rebekah
Tsavah

I challenge: Rebekah T. to start singing Yankee Doodle, and to comment and tell me if you did it or not! ;) haha

I started Following:
Tsavah
Moriah
The Cowgirls
Sorry, don't have time to link!


9 comments:

Rebekah said...

Are you talking about me????
If so then here it goes,Sing Sing Sing Lala and Called it Maccaroni...K did it~
Oh I gave you an award on my blog~ and If I am the mysterious Rebekah T....Then I will do the tag soon!

Brooke said...

Yes, you are the "mysterious" Rebekah T.! Loved the song!!!! Haha!! Thanks for the award!

Lakota said...

haha! ur welcome for the tag! i thought it was kinda fun! :) man girl you need to come to NE from some country life, i'll let you ride one of our cows, you can milk one of our goats, play in big mud puddles and go hunting!!!! you would love it! especially coon, and pheasant hunting! :) (my favorites)

Rebekah said...

Hmm, am I the other Rebekah? Whether I am or not, I think that looks like fun :) Lakota started following me as one of her 3 new blogs, so I consider myself tagged by her as well. :) I will put the tag up in a few days, once I'm done taking the poll about my special-occasion photo. And I agree with Koda -- you need to experience some country livin'!! ;)

希望 said...

wonderful..................................................

Brooke said...

Thank you for your comments!! Lakota and Rebekah, I would LOVE to experience country life, but it's kinda hard to do when you live in a small city like Klleen. Okay, so maybe not very small!! ;) One of my friends at church, Hannah, lives in the country and so we got to ride horses and do other kinds of fun! I think my favorite part about the country and horses is hanging around the horses....hehe!!! ;) Also, Rebekah, yes you are the second Rebekah, I think I should do different names like your bog names(both of you Rebekahs)!!! Or do you go by Bekah???

Dave said...

Am I the Dave?

Brooke said...

Yes Dave. Thank you for following my blog!

Dave said...

Brooke,

Ok, I did the tag. Thanks for taging me.