Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More about Me!

Howdy y'all!! I found this little quiz thingy over on my friend Rebekah's blog(Living Joyfully in The Lord)! I thought that it looked fun and so I decided to do it, that way y'all can get to know me a little better! ;) Here it is:

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? It's on my knee, and I got it from falling off my bike! That HURT!

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Lots of pictures!! A calendar and a clock and a poster of my animal research of the horses!

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Well.... my mom says that I grind my teeth, but now that I wear a retainer at night, I don't think I do anymore! The retainer is like a whitening tray thingy!

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Old-Fashioned Christian, and classical~ like Canon in D and Fur Elise.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? At night, I think at 6:00

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Chicken from Bush's (Bush's Chicken)!! YUM!

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My cats Shadow and Hook! :'( And of course my bro Nathan!

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?My Bible and ring....I got ti from my Grandma, it's NOT an engagement ring!

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'6

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Sometimes, but most of the time, no.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Only when I'm outside, We live in a a very dangerous neighborhood!

12. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR? Heights, as in Roller Coasters....do not want to fall off of that! And I'm scared of going across the ocean in a boat!

13. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT? Somewhere romantic, maybe by the beach when the sun is setting!

14. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Well, if you call pop a energy drink, then yes! If not, then neither!

15. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? pepperoni!

16. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? A McChicken sandwhich from McDonalds....YUM!!!!

17. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME? Well.....right now it's Aquamarine

18. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? Only the crackers!

19. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? Ummmm......probably my camera!

20. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Nope!

21. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Well, whatever is cheap, but I like faded Glory or anything from Cato...that's decent!

23. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 52

24. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Blondes...my bff is a blonde!

25. FAVORITE QUOTE? "She and I, friends are we, best of friends we'll always be!" ~ Unknown

26. FAVORITE PLACE? Texas!

27. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Yep, I was born out of the US

28. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Songs....I have to be REALLY careful!!! ;)

29. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Same as Rebekah, not in this world, but as a Christian, I would consider them famous!

30. FIRST JOB? None

31.EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? I don't think so!

32. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE? Yes, and no

33. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? Checking my other blogs and my friends blogs

34. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Nope

35.WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? That I'm pretty, I don't think so, and that's my opinion

36. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? YES, GLAD to be rid of them!!!! 2 and 1/2 dreadful years!

37. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? I think I have everything I need right here!

38. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES? How many the Lord blesses me with, but around 6. Their names will probably be Bible, but I art least want to name two: Joy Ann and Krista Marie

39. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not my first, but my middle, Ann, was named after my grandma

40. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL? I'm still in it, but I guess I like saying that (not counting this year) I only have three years left! Class of 2013!

41. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Pert, but mom has been buying us Head and Shoulders

42. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It could be better

43. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Cooked Turkey!

44. ANY BAD HABITS? Chewing on my nails

45. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON? Sometimes

46. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I guess so, I'm pretty nice, most of the time!

47. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS? Huh???

48. DO LOOKS MATTER? No, it's what's inside that matters

49. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Playing piano!

50. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE? Being a mother and wife, but I wouldn't mind being a photographer!

51. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Babydolls and Polly Pockets!

52. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? None, cause I don't have one!

53.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID? No way!

54. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mac and cheese!

55. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY? A guy who is saved, born again, independent Baptist, who Loves the Lord with all his heart, who is very active in his church, who has a goal... a plan for the future, a great personality, loves children, hard-worker, is more spiritual than me, nice smile, loves his family,...If he is called to preach, preaches with fire and is not afraid to preach what God wants him to preach, and if he is not a preacher, he preaches everyday with his life, not afraid to stand up for what's right and true, has a musical ability, and wouldn't mind singing with me whenever!

56. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Well, right now it's: Todd

57. FAVORITE SUPER POWER? Invisibility

58. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Waltons, Little House on the Prairie!

59.WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES? Talk to mom about it, but I don't think I have any enemies

60. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

61. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes, thank the Lord!

62. PLANS FOR TONIGHT? Going to church!

63. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER? With my husband!

64. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING? Nothing

65. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water

66. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A person from Walmart who wanted to talk to mom

67. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME? Play piano, sing, clean my room

68. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR? Spring and Fall

69. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND? Yes, the Lord and Krista

70. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Auburn

71. EYE COLOR? Brown

72. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? McDonalds and Wendys

73. DO YOU LIKE SUSHi? Nope, never tried it, but I don't think I would enjoy it!

74. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas, my B-day, and Valentines Day

75. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Yep, Piano and Guitar and Ukulele

76. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Republican!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

77. KISSES OR HUGS? Candy???? Kisses

78. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? A bracelet from the Alamo

79. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE? YES!!!

80. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? "Amy Carmichael of Dohnauver"

No comments: