Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lemonade Award!!!

Howdy!!! I have received another award by my dear friend Rebekah (from Living Joyfully in the Lord)!! Thank you SO much Rebekah!!! Well, here it goes:

The Lemonade Stand Award is awarded for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude.

There are just a few rules for accepting this wonderful award:

- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.

- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.

- Link the nominees within your post.

- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

And the prestigious Lemonade Stand Award goes to:
1. Cori
2. Elizabeth
3. Jocelyn
4. Lakota
5. Laney
6. Maggie
7. Moriah
8. Tsavah
9. The Cowgirls
10. Rebekah (Cowgirl For Jesus)


9 comments:

Rebekah said...

Awww, thank you so much! I am very honored. I'm going to make a post in just a few days with another award and a tag, so I will add this to it and do it then. Thanks, Brooke -- and congratulations on receiving it!! :)

Lakota said...

thanks for the reward brooke!!!

Brooke said...

Your welcome, Rebekah and Lakota!!! Rebekah, I apoligized to you about the comment delay on my other blog, and I didn't know if you saw it so, I'm sorry!

Laney said...

Hey! Thank you SO much for the award!! :)
I love your new background, by the way!

blessings!
Laney

Brooke said...

Thank you!! And your welcome!

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for another award, Brooke! I'll post about it in a few days.

Brooke said...

Your welcome, Jocelyn!

Nancy Hamelund said...

Hi Brooke,
I came to your website via the email you sent out yesterday with the survey. This website is beautiful. It is such a great testimony to your FAITH! I love Jesus Christ and you too!
Your (by marriage) first cousin twice removed,
Nancy Hamelund

Brooke said...

Hey Nancy! Sorry I didn't see your comment for a while! Thanks for the compliment! It is great to see many people express their faith for God!