Monday, January 11, 2010

Farewell to a VERY good Dog!!!

Howdy y'all! I know it's the same day, but I just wanted everyone of my friends to know, that our dog, Sadie, had a very serious seizure this morning and that my parents took her to the vet to put her down. She was a very good dog, and we all loved her! She accompanied us to alot of our trips! It is for the best that we do put her down, she has gone blind and deaf and gained arthritis in her back legs! This is very hard to write!!! Well, I guess I should go!





Sadie Bug Hamelund
1998-2010
I will miss you forever and I Love you SOOOOO much!!! Good bye my dear old dog!!!

7 comments:

Taylor said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! I know how hard it is to lose an old friend. I'll be praying!

Rebekah said...

Oh, that's so hard...I'm so sorry for your loss.

Brooke said...

Thank you Taylor and Rebekah! I think we all will be needing prayer, especially me and mom! Thank you for praying!

Lakota said...

i praying to! its sooo hard to lose such a dear pet! :'(

Brooke said...

Thank you Koda!

Sharon said...

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear about Sadie! I know how it is to lose a pet. :( I hope you can get another furry friend soon, if you're able!

Brooke said...

Thank you Sharon!! I know that you know how I feel, I mean you lost fish and gerbils!! Mom doesn't want to get another dog just yet, but I know that in the future, we'll probably get one! I'm hoping that it's a Border Collie!! :)