Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Capital and Alamo Pics~ Finally! =D

Howdy Y'all! I finally got around to posting these pics!! It's when we went to the Capital and the Alamo! We had lots of fun then!!!! Well, I hope you like the pics, and after this post I'll post the poem Wednesday thing! Tell me what you think of the pics!


The top of the Alamo

Me in front of the Alamo

This is for you Sharon and those who like Cabellas! Sorry it's blurry!


The family in front of the capital!


The Capital

Again


If you can't tell, I got alot of pics of the Capital!


It's a really nice building, too!


Unfortunately, we didn't have time to tour it! :(


I LOVE this pic, it turned out great!


2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh, cool! Looks like you had tons of fun! :) Love the Cabela's pic - and love the store! Did you go in? How do you like it?
Thanks again! Have a great day! ;)

Brooke said...

Sharon,
We had lots of fun! We didn't have time to stop in the Cabela's store, I could only snap a pic while on our was to the Capital. I'm sure I would've liked it, though!! :) Your welcome! =D