Wednesday, January 13, 2010

And the winners of the poll are:

The people who guessed Michigan! Most of my relatives are in Michigan. I have one uncle (on my dad's side) with his family in Oregon, other than that, I think most of my relatives (like uncles and aunts and grandparents and cousins) live in Michigan. Great job guys!! Y'all that guessed the other states did a good job too, I probably do have relatives in those states, I don't know! :) Thank you for you kind comments about my doggy, guys!! Y'all are such great friends! Well, gotta go! Thank you for the prayers, too!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hehe!! I haven't been a reader long enough to know without looking it up what state it was, but I simply looked at the results and the large majority of people had voted for Michigan, so I assumed they were probably right!!

Brooke said...

Yep, congrats! Sorry that you don't win anything! Hehe

Sarah and Mrs. Covey said...

You have smart relatives!! MI is an awsome state... in the summer=D!!!!!



sarah

Brooke said...

Ya, Michigan is awesome! I especially love winter!