Friday, December 18, 2009

Tag and Awards!! ;)

Howdy y'all!! Here are the two awards and the tag from my dear friend Rebekah!! Thank you alot Rebekah!! Here is the tag and then 'll get the awards later! Here it is:

List seven songs that you are into right now.
1. Turn the Tide....Karpenkos
2. Little Drummer Boy....Celtic Women
3. Christmas Pipes....Celtic Women
4. O Holy Night.....Celtic Women
5. Here Am I....Karpenkos
6. When I Get Carried Away....Sommerdorfs
7. I Will Follow....Sommerdorfs

What kind of a car do you want when you're older? 1994 Mustang as a convertible

Where do you want to live when you're older? I want to live, hopefully, with my husband wherever that'll be!

Do you want to go to collage? If I don't meet my husband before then, then yes!

How many siblings do you have? Two

How many children do you want to have when you're married? As many as God wants me to have, but maybe 5 or 6

Boys or girls? BOTH!!!!

City girl or country girl? I'm a city girl right now, but I definitely wouldn't mind living in the country!

Gourmet meals or steak with salad? Steak and salad.

Flying or driving? Flying

Bike riding or swimming? Swimming

Sports or no sports? Sports of course!!!

Books or movies? Books!

School or chores? Chores........I know I'm strange!

Inside or outside? Depends.

Wednesday or Sunday?Both!

Friends or Family? Both... even better!

Fried or scrambled eggs? Scrambled

Pancakes or cereal? PANCAKES!

Big meal or something small? Depends on if I'm hungry or not!

Movie or TV show? TV show......Waltons, Little House, etc

Thing to do outside? Swimming, Volleyball, Kickball, and playing tag

Favorite meal? Potato soup or chicken noodle soup

Place to read a good book? On the couch or my bed

What is your favorite vegetable? Hmmmmmmmm........

Where do you want to live when you graduate? Wherever, if I'm married, then with my husband!

What time or day do you like the best? Evening

What is your favorite flower? Rose

What is your favorite weapon? A pistol

Do you like sports? If so which is your favorite? Yes, horseback riding, swimming, volleyball

Do you like writing? Of course. That's why I'm writing a book!!

What is your favorite month? October :) and May

Do you not like adventure? Depends, but mostly yes!

Do you collect anything? What do you collect? Yes, shells, sand, crushed pennies

Do you live near your grandparents? NO! They live in Michigan!

Are you bored of this? A bit

Well, it's over how did you like it? It was interesting and fun!

I tag:

All of my followers

The awards are going to have to wait until tomorrow, because my mom wants on!!! Bye!

No comments: