Sunday, December 20, 2009

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!

Howdy y'all!!!! I am requesting that Jean Covey, Cool Monkey, and Hannah C. to please comment!!! Your profile thingy won't let me go to your blogs, and I want to check y'alls out!!!! I love looking at all of my followers blogs, so I request that you comment so I could get the link from there!!! Thank you sooooo much!! And I would also like to thank my 31 followers for...following me!!!! Haha!!! When I started, I was stuck on(I think) 8 followers and I wanted more followers sooooooo bad. The Lord has blessed me by giving them to me, so now I get to learn about all of y'all!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING AND LEAVING COMMENTS!!!!!! ;) Bye!!!!!!

7 comments:

jc said...

Okay, I'm commenting!! I love reading your blog, thanks for being an awsome blogger!!!


Sarahc

Brooke said...

Hey thank you!!! I was wonderin' who y'all were!! (meaning the others. too) Thanks for commenting!!

Rebekah said...

Hello, Brooke! I saw your comment on The Cowgirls blog Trails of Tennessee, and wanted to stop by and say hi! :) I really appreciated your post on Twilight on your other blog. As I was reading through this one, I kept being surprised when I saw my name (Rebekah)! I realized it was someone else, but it surprised me at first! Anyway, it is a blessing to find another young lady sold out for Christ on the blogosphere!! :) Merry Christmas!

Brooke said...

Rebekah,
Oh that is going to be confusing!! ;) *winks* Yes, I really liked the Twilight post, because when I say that before(as on movie) I just new it was going to be wicked!!!! My friend put it on her blog, so I just postd it on my blog!!! Well, thanks for stopping by! Merry Christmas to you too! I'll be keeping up with y'all on your blog!!

Hannah Elizabeth said...

So am I the Hannah C. that you requested to hear from? Heres my comment. My blog is hanaalisabeth.blogspot.com

Love Ya girl!

Brooke said...

No, your not the Hannah....I don't think!! ;) I saw yours which just read Hannah. I really don't know who it was!!! ;) Love ya too!

Hannah Elizabeth said...

Okay, I wasn't sure. :)