Monday, December 14, 2009

The New Cars!!!

Howdy y'all!! Well, here are the new cars of the family!!! ;) The color scheme is what I like the most... Mom's Traverse(crossover between SUV and van) is red, Dad's 2009 Chevy Silverado(Texas edition) is white, and Nathan's 2010 Camaro is blue, so now we are a Patriotic family...yes we always are!!! Hehe!! Well, here they are....but wait!!! This is my 99th post, so stay tuned soon (who knows when) for the 100th post!!!!! ;)




Nathan's car...LOVE the color!!!


Mom's Traverse and Dad's truck!

6 comments:

Taylor said...

Ooh, I like Nathan's car. :)

Brooke said...

Thanks, so does he!! haha

Koda said...

like dude! wow. all new cars!!! cool color scheme! lol (your dad shoulda got a dodge ;)

Brooke said...

I don't think my dad likes Dodge...don't know!! ;) I like the Chevy's truck! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke, it's Grandma. Looking forward to my trip and seeing you. Love your blog!!!!!

Brooke said...

Grandma,
oooh, I can't wait to see you!!!! I know Charity is excited!!! ;) Glad you could comment!!
Love you! Thank you for your compliment!