Thursday, December 17, 2009

My 100th Post!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy y'all!!! Since this is my 100th post, I decided to make it long....don't worry, not really long!! ;) I'm going to post 100 things about me that you may or may not know about me, and then there will be pics at the end that we just took last night! ;) The 100 things:
1. My middle name is Ann
2. I have two brothers
3. All of us kids were born a year apart
4. My Bff (other than Jesus) is Krista ;)
5. I have awesome friends!!!!!
6. I love black cats!!!!!!!! ;)
7. I despise PE...Physical Education
8. I am scared of roller coasters
9. I am scared of heights...sometimes! ;)
10. I really don't want to move next year
11. I miss my Grandpa Hamelund alot! :'(
12. I wish I had a sister like Krista
13. I love the Victorious Valley Home songs!!!! =D
14. I love the Celtic Woman Christmas songs.....I don't agree with their dresses, if you watch the videos.
15. I wish we could have a church building, so me and my friends could make a CD
16. I'm in the horrible year called...9th grade!!! ;)
17. I really like photography...if you haven't checked out my new blog "Brooke's Fotos"
18. One of my favorite things to do is play piano and sing at the same time!! FUN
19. My favorite movie is "Little Women", the 1994 version
20. My second favorite movie is "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers"
21. My favorite car is a 1990s blue convertible Mustang!!!! =D
22. I really don't understand football!!! CONFUSING!!!
23. I don't have a football team, but I really don't like the Cowboys.....I hear about them everywhere!!!!!! They aren't that great, are they???? (Don't answer that Issy ;P)
24. My favorite sports are Volleyball and Kickball
25. I love my baby girl Charity...she's actually my friend Hanna's sister
26. My favorite color is Aquamarine
27. My birthstone is Pink Opal, Rose Zircon, or Tourmaline.....pick one!! =D
28. I LOVE singing!!!
29. I have Irish descent
30. I have Scottish descent
31. I have brown eyes
33. I have AUBURN hair!!!! Haha!!
34. I have stayed up till 5:00 A.M. with my bff
35. Right at the moment I'm listening to the Karpenko's new cd "God Will Provide"
36. I miss my friend Savannah and Sarah Anne
37. I miss my friend Samantha and Naomi
38. I miss my friend Jane and Hannah K.
39. I'm freezing right now!!!!! It's 51 degrees outside and we have our windows open!!!!!
40. I love ice cream!!!!
41. I hate pineapple!!! YUCK!!!!
42. I wore braces for 2 and 1/2 years!!
43. I am learning the song "Thank You Lord" on the piano
44. I HATE it when people don't capitalize the Lord's name
45. I HATE it when people use the Lord's name in vain!!
46. I LOVE to laugh!!!
47. I like the Winnie the Pooh movies
48. My favorite character is Tigger!!!
49. I'm running out of ideas to write about!!! =D
50. I'm writing a book!
51. I only have 49 things to go!!! ;)
52. I love cats!!
53. I like getting pics with my friends!!
54. I like the song "I'm Feelin' Mighty Fine"
55. I LOVE the song, "Turn the Tide"
56. I dislike the poem "My Lost Youth"!!!
57. My cat Oreo has diabetes
58. I have to do a tag and an award after this post.
59. I want the movie "Love Finds a Home" for Christmas
60. I also want a Canon camera for Christmas
61. I miss our cat Hook!!! :'( *starts crying*
62. I am currently wearing glassess
63. I have been an Army brat all of my life
64. I was born in an Army hospital
65. I was born in Heidleburg, Germany
66. My grandparents live in Michigan
67. I am, currently, attending Charity Baptist Church
68. I own a gun!!! *smiles*
69. I LOVE my gun!!!!!!
70. This is my 70th thing!!!
71. I love my family
72. I love my Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
73. I love all of my friends!!
74. I don't get angry real easy!!!
75. You'll probably never see me not smile!!!
76. I always have a song in my head
77. I'm soooooooooooo happy I got my hair cut!!!!! Two Saturdays ago!! Sorry I didn't tell y'all!
78. I am now listening to the song "God's Been Good"!!! GREAT song!!
79. I'm glad we got a new car
80. I love my dad's truck and my mom's Traverse
81. I like my brothers car, but it's really low....I've been raised in higher up cars!! ;)
82. I love Christmas songs!!
83. I hate it when people say "Merry Xmas!!!
84. Songs are my weakness!! =D *smiles*
85. I love going to the mall
86. I love shopping!!!
87. I have alot of shoes!!!!
88. I really hate Algebra!!!
89. I love my new name for my blog...it's wonderful song!!!!
90. I LOVE blogging!!!
91. My favorite Christmas song from Celtic Woman is "Little Drummer Boy"!!
92. I love Rebekah's blog and Katie K's blog
93. I actually love all of my followers blogs!!
94. I love thinking up new poses for photo shoots!!!
95. I never had a photo shoot for someone!!
96. I am excited that this is coming to the end!!! =D
97. My favorite food is soup!!
98. This is my 98th thing!!! ;)
99. I love Sharon's blog!!!
100. This is the 100th thing!!!!!




Top to bottom: Debbie and Hannah, Maribel and Krista, and then Me and Taylor

Me and Charity

8 comments:

Taylor said...

If you think 9th grade is bad, wait till you get to tenth! LOL :)

Brooke said...

Haha!! Actually, I can't wait till tenth....no more PE and hopefully we'll be taking Spanish!!! ;)

princess in disguise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hope_princess said...

Awesome awesome list, so I gotta comment on a couple things.

7. I despise PE...Physical Education (So do I!)
20. My second favorite movie is "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" (This is probably the first time I've ever seen this movie mentioned anywhere, but anyways, I LOVE it.)
22. I really don't understand football!!! CONFUSING!!! (Oh boy do I agree with you on this!)
41. I hate pineapple!!! YUCK!!!! (With you all the way!!)
65. I was born in Heidleburg, Germany (How awesome is that! I love Germany and can't wait to go there when I get older.)


You're really pretty in the first picture on your right hand column. (Not saying that you're not pretty in your other pics, you're just super pretty in that one.)

Brooke said...

Why thank you so much, Hope Princess...about the picture thing!!! I do have to disagree, I don't think I am really pretty! That's MY opinion! ;) I'm glad I finally found another girl with the same things as me! gotta go!

Jocelyn said...

Congrats on 100 posts! I almost got there too, only about 10 to go.
I like finding out random facts about people. Great job on thinking of 100!

Brooke said...

Jocelyn,
Hey! Well, your almost there!! =D I like finding out things about other people, too!

BK said...

How cool!! I also have the scotch-irish decent... My gramma has red hair! I got to go to Ireland a couple years back that was so much fun.

Just wait until 10th grade ;) Are you homeschooled? I totally agree with you on the football thing; basketball is my favorite! We've really started going to the games this year it's great. What we hate is our home teams mascot... The Demons! They couldn't come up with ANYTHING better?! I just cut my hair a couple weeks ago and I miss it sniff sniff it was so long and now its sooooo short! Oh well life and learn right :) this comment is getting long I wonder if there is a character count? lol well we're gonna go watch a movie ttyl8r :)