Thursday, December 24, 2009

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy y'all!! Well, for one: Merry Christmas!! Hope everyone has a very merry Christmas, but don't forget the true meaning of CHRISTmas!!! And for two: It's Christmas Eve and guess what is happening outside here in Texas???? IT'S SNOWING!!!!! I don't think I've ever celebrated a white Christmas in Texas! :) I'm sorry I don't have a picture of it, but it's just flurries, and not sticking! *Frowns* Anyway, gotta go! Hope y'all have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Also, my brother Nathan leaves for Basic Training on Monday! Please be praying!!!! Thanks!! Bye! Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Merry CHRISTmas to you too, Brooke!!

Oooh, a white Christmas :) I've NEVER had a white Christmas, at least not at home. I've traveled on Christmas to places that had snow, but never had one at home.

snow in Texas, huh? That should give the 'global warming' people food for thought.... ;P

Brooke said...

haha!! I totally agree with the "global warming" thing! I've never had a white Christmas here either!