Saturday, December 19, 2009

Awards!!!

Howdy y'all!! I got three awards from my dear friend Rebekah!! Thank you SO much Rebekah!!! Well, here are the awards!!


This, I award to: all of my followers....I'm pretty sure they are girls!! ;)

Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave the award.
2. Copy the award.
3. Post it on your blog.
4. Tell seven things about yourself that your readers don't know.
5. Link seven new bloggers as recipients.
6. Notify the winners with comments on their blogs.
7. Keep being awesome!

Thank you Rebekah!!

Seven things:
1. I love Christmas!!
2. I LOVE cats!!
3. My favorite Christmas carol is: "Who is He?"
4. My favorite thing to do is: play piano
5. I LOVE photography!!!!
6. I don't like it when people think I'm mean!!
7. I'm very tired!!!

People I award:
1. Lakota
2. Sharon
3. Katie Karpenko
4. Jennifer
5. Maggie
6. Tsavah
7. Moriah






Rules:

1. Thank the person who awarded you.

2. Answer the 4 questions below.

3. Choose 4 or more people to the award to.


Questions:

1. When were you saved?

May 1, 2005

2. What is your favorite passage of scripture?

Proverbs 3:5-7

3. What do you feel is one of the most important Bible standards (modesty, purity, etc.)?

Well, I think both Purity and Modesty are the most important!!!!

4. Name one random fact about you.

Ummmmm, I think I listed all the randomness about me, but I like movies that are set in the 1800s or so....I don't know!


9 comments:

Hana Alisabeth said...

Hey Girl! So if you move up North does that mean you will come to MI more?

Hannah

Brooke said...

I hope so!!!!!!!! I really would like to visit y'all more!!! Miss ya!!!

Brooke said...

Oh, also, if you want, you can take any of the awards!! I was going to award you, but I didn't know if you could on your computer...with the trouble you said you had!! I don't mind if you take any!! :)

Taylor said...

I will take the first award and thank-you!

Kendra Logan said...

Very cool awards! I really like your blog's layout.

~Kendra

God's Been Good said...

thanks, Brooke! Love the Christmas look!

Jennifer

Brooke said...

Taylor,
I don't mind!! And your welcome!!
Kendra,
Thanks for the compliment...you could have the first one(award).
Jennifer,
Your welcome!!! Thank you for the compliment!!
;)

Hannah Elizabeth said...

Sure, I'll take the awards. Thanks so much! I will be able to get on the computer for a whole week! We are visiting family in MA this week.
Bye!

Brooke said...

Yay!! That means you can update your blog!!! ;)