Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A THIRD Blog!!!!!!!

Haha!!!!! Howdy y'all!! Yes, it's true....I made another blog!!! My "Sing Praise to God" Blog was originally supposed to be my photography one, but oh well!!! This new blog is called "Brooke's Fotos" and it's my "photography" blog! I know that I don't have a good camera, but I just LOVE taking pictures!!! Just go to http://brookesfotos.blogspot.com and you will be there!!! Again, you don't have to go there, you have your own choice! Yes, I will still keep up with this one and "Sing Praise to God". I really wanted to do a photography blog, but I didn't want to delete or redo my other blog, "Sing Praise to God". Now I got to go over there and work on that and then I'll have to get ready for the Missions Conference tonight! Our guest speakers are Bro. Snodderly and Bro. Karpenko and they both are really awesome preachers!!!!!!!!!!! I'll give y'all a link to our church's web page and to the sermons, they have really great sermons and I encourage everyone to look at them when I post the link!!! Go to go! Bye!!!!!

No comments: