Friday, November 20, 2009

My second Award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo!!!

Hey everybody!! Rebekah at Living Joyfully in the Lord gave me this award!! :) Thanks sooooooooo much Rebekah!! Now for the rules(for me)! :)

1.Say thanks and link to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share ten "honest" things about myself (in some of these cases, I have discovered that the word "honest" is synonymous with "embarrassing").
3. Award this to seven people who's blog design/content I admire or who have encouraged me, and inform them of their win and of the rules of this award.

Ten honest things.....
1. I've lived in Texas for 11 and 1/2 years!!
2. I wore braces for 2 and 1/2 years
3. I've knew my (earthly) best friend since I was like 5! =)
4. I HATE Seaweed(sp?)!
5. I can't go through a day without a song in my head or without hearing one!!!
6. I love songs!!!!
7. I miss my cat Shadow
8. I want a Canon camera for Christmas
9. I want to marry an evangelist...so I can travel the world and help bring America back to the Lord!!!
10. I've stayed up (one night) till like 5:30 A.M. with my bff at her house! Looong night!! =)

People I will award....
1. Katie Karpenko
2. Lakota (Thoughts from a Cowgirl)
3. Hannah
4. Maggie
5. Jennifer
6. Tsavah
7. Moriah

4 comments:

God's Been Good said...

Thanks, Brooke! You are a sweet young lady!

Jennifer

Maggie said...

Thanks for awarding me! :) I would have mostly the same answers execpt for the fact I have stayed up until 9 in the morning before, lol. And I have a dog Taz who died when I was in 5th grade who I miss. :( Oooh, what kind of Canon camera? I have been looking into high-techy (ok, to me they are high techy!) cameras and want to get an idea of what others like to.

Many blessings,
Maggie
www.behindtheteenscene.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

Thank you Jennifer and Maggie!
Maggie,
I want a Canon camera that is a Digital and has at least 10 or more megapixels!!

Moriah said...

Thank you so much Brooke! It is my first award!