Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I've Been Awarded again!!

I've been awarded again!! Thanks Moriah!! I appreciate it!!

Rules:
Thank the person who gave you the award
Copy the award
Post it on your blog
Tell 10 things your readers don't know on your blog
Link 7 new bloggers as recipients
Notify the winners of their award with a comment on their blog

Here are the ten things:

1. I'm 5'6 in height

2. I love potato soup!!

3. I was born in Germany

4. I've never seen the ocean....well, maybe, but I don't remember it!! :)

5. I love shooting guns!!

6. I'm probably the weirdest person alive!! That's the best compliment for me!!! :P

7. I have six cats...counting Hook

8. I absolutely love kids!!

9. I am strongly against abortion!!!!!!!!

10. This is my third blog award!! ;)

Now for the other people:
1. Rebekah
2. Elizabeth
3. Sharon
4. Katie
5. Rebecca
6. Maggie
7. Tsavah

No comments: