Friday, November 13, 2009

A HUMONGOUS Thank You!!!!!!!!

Howdy Y'all!! I just wanted to post and tell y'all that this Missions Conference Week went GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to thank Bro. Snodderly and Bro. Karpenko for the marvelous preaching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that I received a WONDERFUL blessing out of it!!!!!! I'll post a link to our church's Missions page with the preaching and I encourage all of those who enjoy preaching to look at it! Also another thank you to the Karpenko family for the great singing!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the songs...........great thing dad recorded it!!!!!!!!!! :) And again a HUGE, Deep, Heart-felt thank you to the two preachers for the great sermons.....it changed me alot!!!!!!!!! I can't stop telling y'all how great they were!!!!!!!! I'll post the link tomorrow or Monday...I don't know! Hope y'all have a great weekend and Katie K., I'll be praying for your family as y'all are on the road. I'm thankful that my friends Naomi and Sarah Anne Snodderly will be here for maybe another week! They are two amazing girls and they help me to strive to be a better Christian like they are!!! Hope y'all have a great day!!
"Smile Someone's watching!!!"

2 comments:

Koda said...

Praise the Lord for his wonderful mercies!!!! im glad yalls missions conference was great!!!! praise Him!!!!

Brooke said...

Amen!!! I'm glad it went well, too. I've been needing a revival type thingy.....:)!