Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

Howdy y'all!! Today's post is going to be short, because I gotta get going!! I just want to tell y'all what I'm thankful for! I'm thankful for:
My wonderful, Christian parents
My family
My wonderful friends!!!
My pets
My house
My shoes
Everything that God has given me in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!
My friends on here!!
That my apple pie turned out great...out of the oven!!
And that I only have 4 years left in school!!
Gotta go!!!! I also want to say:
THANK YOU LORD FOR EVERYTHING!! YOU HAVE GIVEN ME SOOOOOOO MUCH LOVE THAT I DON'T DESERVE!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!
Have a great Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Brooke!

Many blessings,
Maggie
www.behindtheteenscene.blogspot.com
~Be sure to check out my giveaway at my blog~

Brooke said...

Okey dokey!!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Day!! :)