Friday, October 9, 2009

Wow! A year already!?

To explain my title, I will start out saying that I meant to post this yesterday, but I didn't have enough time! Anyways...a year ago yesterday I got my braces off! I had to have the braces on for 2 and 1/2 years! I'm very thankful for the orthodontists straightening my teeth. If you haven't already seen my pictures of my teeth I'll post them tomorrow or after that! :) But let me tell you, it was a HUGE change! I better go! Post more tomorrow, Lord willing! :)

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Hey girl! How are ya? I am doing great! I have dearly missed blogging, but hopefully I will get back to it!

Love Ya!
Hannah

Brooke said...

Hey! So y'all have your internet back up?
Love ya, too!
Brooke

Moriah said...

Congrats! I'm about to get mine on. :(

Brooke said...

Moriah,
Hope they don't hurt! I know mine did a little, like near the end, when they were really making them straight! Before you know they'll be off! Good luck!

Maggie said...

I am about to get braces for the second time...sadly...but the first time I still had alot of baby teeth so yeah.... lol!

Brooke said...

Have fun! Didn't your dentist tell you to wait until all your teeth come in?