Monday, October 26, 2009

My Other blog

Howdy y'all! I just want to tell all y'all about my other blog, I will keep posting on this one of course!! :) Any way, my other blog, Sing Praise to God, is sort of my personal blog. The title of it actually reflects what I'm going to do on it. I will post songs like I did before. I'll tell y'all what they mean to me. It's kinda of like my life with the Lord, so y'all have a choice. You can keep viewing this blog and don't even think about that one, or y'all can go over there and check it out. I hope y'all enjoy everything. To get to my other blog use this address http://pianoplayer4jesus.blogspot.com or go to my profile and click on Sing Praise to God. Gotta go, Good News Club this afternoon! If you want to now what that is, just ask me, I don't have time to explain right now. I'll do a post on it seeing how many people ask about it! Bye


2 comments:

♥Libby♥ said...

Hey Brooke!
I came here from Maggie's blog, and I luv this blog! Feel welcome to come and follow my main blog at http://girlsofhope.blogspot.com/
Blessings!
Libby xox

Brooke said...

Libby,
Thanks for commenting! I'll go to your blog right now!