Thursday, October 22, 2009

My First Tag!

Howdy y'all! I sort of received a tag from my friend Moriah. Thanks! I hope you enjoy it! I know this post was kinda short, but I have to hurry! Bye y'all!


What kind of a car do you want when you're older?
1994 Mustang as a convertible

Where do you want to live when you're older?
I want to live, hopefully, with my husband wherever that'll be!

Do you want to go to collage?
If I don't meet my husband before then, then yes!

How many siblings do you have?
Two

How many children do you want to have when you're married?
As many as God wants me to have, but maybe 5 or 6

Boys or girls?
BOTH!!!!

This or that?
Huh?

City girl or country girl?
I'm a city girl right now, but I definitely wouldn't mind living in the country!

Gourmet meals or steak with salad?
Steak and salad.

Flying or driving?
Flying

Bike riding or swimming?
Swimming

Sports or no sports?
Sports of course!!!

Books or movies?
Books!

School or chores?
Chores........I know I'm strange!

Inside or outside?
Depends.

Wednesday or Sunday?
Both!

Friends or Family?
Both... even better!

This or That?
Again......Huh?

Fried or scrambled eggs?
Scrambled

Pancakes or cereal?
PANCAKES!

Big meal or something small?
Depends on if I'm hungry or not!

Movie or TV show?
TV show......Waltons, Little House, etc

FAVORITES


Thing to do outside?
Swimming, Volleyball, Kickball, and playing tag

Favorite meal?
Potato soup or chicken noodle soup

Pass-time?
Reading, cleaning, playing piano, or computer

Place to read a good book?
On the couch or my bed

What is your favorite vegetable?
Hmmmmmmmm........

NEXT QUIZ....


Where do you want to live when you graduate?
Wherever, if I'm married, then with my husband!

What time or day do you like the best?
Evening

What is your favorite flower?
Rose

What is your favorite weapon?
A pistol

Do you like sports? If so which is your favorite?
Yes, horseback riding, swimming, volleyball

Do you like writing?
Of course. That's why I'm writing a book!!

What is your favorite month?
October :) and May

Do you not like adventure?
Depends, but mostly yes!

Do you collect anything? What do you collect?
Yes, shells, sand, crushed pennies

Do you live near your grandparents?
NO! They live in Michigan!

Are you bored of this?
A bit


Well, it's over how did you like it?
It was interesting and fun!

I tag:


All my followers and whoever wants to do it!


7 comments:

Chris said...

Hi I'm Chris. Thanks for check out Sara's and my blog Bff! Check out my other blog @ www.puppylover2.blogspot.com. I like your blog!
Thanks Again!!

Sara said...

Hi this is Sara (the other one) That is such a cool name!Ill have to look at that website. Thanks for visiting!
Sara

Brooke said...

Chris and Sara,
Thank you for stopping by my blog! I look forward to seeing your other blog, Chris!
Brooke

Neesie said...

Crushed pennies????? Please explain!

Brooke said...

Neesie,
ok! :) You know the little machines that you have to ensirt a penny into? Well, that kind of thing. You can choose a symbol (?) on it and I like to collect pennies like that. And I have quit a few, one from Sea World, one from the USS Alabama, one from Silver Lake, a ten commamdement one, and my newest one from Route 66! :)

Laney said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blogs! :) I love yours! Your background is really cute!
By the way, I have always LOVED the name Brooke! :)

Blessings!
Laney

Brooke said...

Laney,
thanks for the comment! Funny, I have always liked the name Laney! :) Glad you enjoyed my blog!
Brooke