Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's Whose Birthday??????????

Howdy y'all! Today my post won't be that long because someones birthday is today. I wonder whose? :P Yes, y'all guessed right, it is my birthday. My mom made me a really cute jumper and skirt. They are sooooooo cute!!!!!!! I don't know when I'll post the pictures, but they will be sometime when dad gets back from Indiana. My mom also bought me a cute shirt to go along with them. I'll probably wear the skirt on Sunday! Well, better go, my brother wants back on here! TTYL


9 comments:

Moriah said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!!

~Moriah

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday, Brooke!

Brooke said...

Thank you!
Thank you!

♥Libby♥ said...

Awesome! Happy birthday!!!! How old are you turning? Lolz, just wondering :) Oh, and thanks for following my blog :)

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday girl! You should have told me before!!
Miss ya!
Hannah

P.s. my new blog is...
hanaalisabeth.blogspot.com

I know my name is changed, but that is so I can post pictures!!!

Hope_princess said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May the Lord rain down blessings upon you for ever more.

p.s.-I just started following your blog, and you sound like a spectacular young lady. I hope to learn more about you as I read your blog.

Brooke said...

Thank you, Hope_princess! I hope you like my blog!
Hannah,
I love your new blog!!!!!!!! It's gorgeous! Thank you for the birthday wish! Miss ya too!
Brooke

Jocelyn said...

It's a little late, but I hope you had a good birthday!

Brooke said...

Thanks Jocelyn!